Project DAWN (Deaths Avoided with Naloxone) is an overdose education and Naloxone distribution program. Participants learn how to:
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of an opioid overdose.
- Make an emergency 9-1-1 call.
- Perform rescue breathing.
- Administer Narcan® (Naloxone) to someone experiencing an opioid overdose.
Please call 330-723-9688, option 2. A Project Dawn nurse will gather the needed information and arrange a safe pick-up.
• You must be 18 years or older (Please bring a photo ID)
• Sessions typically last 20-30 minutes.
Please call 330-723-9688, option 2 to talk with a Project Dawn nurse and schedule an appointment.
Additional Medina County Naloxone Dispensing Locations