Prevention will play a critical role in our efforts to stem the spread of COVID-19. The best way to prevent becoming infected with the disease is to avoid being exposed. Social distancing, wearing a face covering, and practice diligent hand washing are some of your best defenses to keep you and your family safe.
The Medina County Health Department is providing the following information as a resource, keeping in mind that it is subject to change as directives from the state evolve.
- Preventing the Spread: Symptoms
- How it Spreads
- Strategies for Preventing Community Spread
- Handwashing Best Practices
- How to Protect Yourself and Others
- Masks and Face Coverings
- Prevention In Housing
- Prevention In Vehicles
- Prevention While Shopping
ODH Downloadable and Printable Resources
- Prevention This or That
- Social Distancing This or That
- Preventing Infectious Disease
- Self Monitor and Practice Social Distancing