Health Care Providers
The CDC and ODH continually update guidance and protocols as new information is discovered about COVID-19. You can find up-to-date resources for healthcare workers and facilities below.
As a reminder all physicians and health care providers are required to report any confirmed or probable cases to Medina County Health Department within 24 hours.
The Medina County Health Department is providing the following information as a resource, keeping in mind that it is subject to change as directives from the state evolve.
Resources and Guidance
- Director’s Orders: Non-Essential Surgeries
- ODH Resources
- ODH Checklist for COVID-19 Healthcare Procedures & Hospitals
- CDC Guidance
- Responsible RestartOhio Guide for Health Care
- Medicaid Policy Changes for Improved Healthcare Access
- Out-of-Network Insurance Coverage