Together, we will make it through this. Each person can do something to help #ReduceYourRisk
The Ohio Department of Health has numerous checklist. Click here for those or on the links below to find out how each person can make a difference.
While there is much we still don’t know about COVID-19, what is known is that it is highly contagious and easily transmitted from surfaces. Professional cleaning companies are not required to be employed to clean your business or facility, but frequent disinfecting and daily sanitizing measures are mandatory to be done to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
The Medina County Health Department is providing the following information as a resource, keeping in mind that it is subject to change as directives from the state evolve.
- CDC/EPA Guidance
- Downloadable Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Recommendations for Community Facilities with Suspected/Confirmed Cases
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Hand Hygiene
Cleaning and Disinfecting
- EPA Approved Disinfectants for Use Against COVID-19
- Personal Protective Equipment & Cleaning Companies
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Facility
- Disinfection Your Non-Emergency Vehicle
- Cleaning and Disinfection After Persons Suspected/Confirmed to Have COVID-19 Have Been in the Facility