Infectious disease outbreaks currently being reported on by CDC. Listings include those outbreaks for which content is currently published on the CDC website
Recent investigations reported on CDC.gov
- Kellogg’s Honey Smacks Cereal – Salmonella Infections Announced June 2018
- Pre-Cut Melon – Salmonella Infections Announced June 2018
- Live Poultry in Backyard Flocks – Salmonella Infections Announced June 2018
- Pet Guinea Pigs – Salmonella Announced March 2018
- Outbreaks of hepatitis A in multiple states among people who are homeless and people who use drugs Announced March 2017
- Alert – Malaria in Brazil Announced January 2018
- Watch – Yellow Fever in Nigeria Announced January 2018
- Alert – Yellow Fever in Brazil Announced January 2018
- Watch – Measles in Serbia Announced January 2018
- Watch – Measles in Greece Announced December 2017
- Watch – Plague in Madagascar Announced December 2017
- Watch – 2018 Winter Olympics (Pyeong Chang 2018) Announced November 2017
- Multistate Foodborne Outbreaks – Foodborne outbreaks listed by year
- Health Alert Network – Health alerts, health advisories, updates, and info service messages. Designed for public health and medical communities.
- Recent Outbreaks and Incidents – Events involving the CDC Emergency Operations Center
- Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report – Outbreak investigation reports included among other content. Note that outbreak material includes state health department investigations. Designed for public health and medical communities.
- Hepatitis A Outbreaks – This list represents hepatitis A outbreak investigations since 2013 where CDC supported or led the investigation.